I’m at a crossroad again. I need to figure out what to do with the rest of my life. Where to start. I know what I want my end result to be, but what do I do in the meantime? Good.Damn.Question.
Get my Master’s in Counseling Psychology and get my license to become an LPCC.
- Invest time into building a Life Coaching practice where my target clientele would be recovering addicts/alcoholics, adult children of alcoholics and/or dysfunctional families.
- Invest time and money into getting some of my photos printed and trying my hand at selling my work.
- Write the book I’ve been wanting to write for most of my life.
I’m leaning more towards options 1 and 2. I’m just not sure I am ready to write the book, but in time I will. I could probably do both 1 and 2 simultaneously. However, neither will produce an income immediately so that leads me to my next dilemma.
What To Do While Building Options 1 & 2
- Stay where I am even though I am growing more and more frustrated with every passing day?
- Find another position with a different company doing what I’m currently doing (I love what I do)?
- Go back to the world of production/manufacturing where I would make more money and work a normal shift, but would be doing something my heart isn’t in.
- Find something fun and stress free; perhaps a book store, some alternative medicine practice as a receptionist or assistant of some sort…
I’ve got some decisions to make. Last time I was faced with similar decisions I took a leap of faith and many wonderful things have come from it. I have to trust that when I make decisions based on what’s best for me that the Universe will open up doors for me.
I think I know what I have to do…