Every once in a while on life’s journey, if we’re fortunate enough, someone comes along who truly makes a difference in our life.
- Someone who seems to know you even better than you know yourself.
- Someone who knows all of your flaws, weaknesses, insecurities and still cares about you in spite of them or maybe even a little because of them.
- Someone who has no expectations of you.
- Someone who wholeheartedly believes in you, even when you don’t believe in yourself, perhaps especially then.
- Someone who allows you the time and space to be who you truly are.
If you are fortunate enough, as I have been, to have crossed paths with one of these special someones, let them stay in your life for as long as they are willing because they are rare; they are the Keepers.
To My Keepers,
I hope you will always be with me along my journey and I yours.
Much love and gratitude!